We strongly recommend all our clients sign up for our Monitoring & Maintenance plan. For a set cost per month we will monitor your website for malicious code and be at hand to resolve any issues.
What we will do:
- Resolve any issues caused by spam or malicious code as soon as possible, without the need for sign off or extra payment at your end.
- Set Up webmaster tools to monitor your website
- Keep any plugins and WordPress up to-date. Updates will be carried out on a staging site and tested. In unlikely event that an update will cause conflicts on your site you will be notified and we will supply an estimate cost for resolving the conflict before updating.
- Run monthly automated tests on your site to ensure it is running smoothly
- Monitor your hosting provider for any server outages. We will contact your server the next working day and notify you of the response and estimated fix time they provide.
If you would prefer not to opt in to this plan you will be responsible for monitoring your site. We will of course be at hand to book in any work you request at our normal hourly rate as stated in the billing section of this handbook.